see, now that's waluigi's power-ups. I hate it when ppl mess up the wario power-up colors.they will make the propeller suite black and the peguin overalls purple. thx so much
Well, I am making a test level. But this one is different, because this one will only focus on WATER Therefore, for the Object Database, I can test many enemies and stuff that are underwater, to show what kinds of settings I can implant into the water levels. (Possibly the pipe from Buoy Base that has a whirlpool?) Nope, has separate model from SMG1.
I'm already going to test a couple of things, and if you want to see something that needs to be tested for the database, just ask me here, and I'll put the results on the database, and here. _________________________
Galaxy Progress Rolling Halfpipe Star 1- 30% Star 2- 0% SuperStarLight Posted on 01-09-13, 02:50 am (rev. 3 by SuperStarLight on 01-09-13, 04:06 am)
Link #4751
Giant Red Paratroopa Star Mario blargblargblarg</i Affected by 'Activity Syndrome' +
Posts: 577/1432 Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 8 hours Last view: 7 hours Well, make sure to test
-Cheep Cheeps -Red and Green Koopa Shells Already analyzed in my new analysis video: -Bloopers -Clams -Water Plants -Gringills -Underwater Boos -Bubbles -Water Surface Cheep Cheeps -And if you have any Land to test on, try to test flopping Cheep Cheeps.
Also, about that underwater pipe, it's still importable. (Add Whatevertheunderwaterpipe'snameis.arc to ObjectData.)
_________________________ Dratari Posted on 01-09-13, 02:39 pm
Link #4796
Sledge Brother Level Designer One of Kuribo64's 20 Boyfriends and a Lazy Ass Affected by 'Polari Syndrome'
Posts: 633/1831 Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 33 min. Last view: 33 min. What about Porcu-Puffers? _________________________ "Y'know, in programming industry, pretty much everything is just a pile of hacks glued together..." -Mega-Mario [11:59]Mega-Mario_: I'm the dictator king of Kuribo64, that's all" [9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: fucking projectiles? I want to know how you'd do that [9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: and personally I'd prefer a girl Polari Industries- We are at Dirbaio Enterprises' Mercy NWPlayer123 Posted on 01-09-13, 02:42 pm
Link #4798
Giant Red Koopa Classy Hobo Affected by 'Mountain Dew Voltage Syndrome'
Posts: 530/1327 Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 40 min. Last view: 2 min. User is online Those things just look ugly in this game... /KuriboAfterDark/ Dratari Posted on 01-09-13, 02:45 pm
Link #4801
Sledge Brother Level Designer One of Kuribo64's 20 Boyfriends and a Lazy Ass Affected by 'Polari Syndrome'
Posts: 636/1831 Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 33 min. Last view: 33 min. I agree, I didn't even realize that those things and the beast in NSMBW were the same thing until looking at MarioWiki 0.o _________________________ "Y'know, in programming industry, pretty much everything is just a pile of hacks glued together..." -Mega-Mario [11:59]Mega-Mario_: I'm the dictator king of Kuribo64, that's all" [9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: fucking projectiles? I want to know how you'd do that [9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: and personally I'd prefer a girl Polari Industries- We are at Dirbaio Enterprises' Mercy SuperStarLight Posted on 01-09-13, 06:36 pm
Link #4843
Giant Red Paratroopa Star Mario blargblargblarg</i Affected by 'Activity Syndrome' +
Posts: 590/1432 Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 8 hours Last view: 7 hours But you should test them. _________________________
see, now that's waluigi's power-ups.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when ppl mess up the wario power-up colors.they will make the propeller suite black and the peguin overalls purple. thx so much
PLEASE FIX THE LINK
ReplyDeleteDon't Know.
DeleteI CANT CAUSE ITS A DIFFRENT LANUGUAGE. UPLOADER FIX THE LINK.
Deletehttp://nsmbhd.net/ that is New Super Mario Bros. DS Hacking Domain
ReplyDeletehttp://nsmbhd.net/thread/1252-crazy-super-mario-bros/ CSMB Is Going To Be Coola
ReplyDeletehttp://board.kafuka.org/
ReplyDeletehttp://kuribo64.cjb.net/?page=thread&id=194
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?itle6but8mtkkab its SMG2 OBJ'S
ReplyDeleteWell, I am making a test level. But this one is different, because this one will only focus on WATER
ReplyDeleteTherefore, for the Object Database, I can test many enemies and stuff that are underwater, to show what kinds of settings I can implant into the water levels. (Possibly the pipe from Buoy Base that has a whirlpool?) Nope, has separate model from SMG1.
I'm already going to test a couple of things, and if you want to see something that needs to be tested for the database, just ask me here, and I'll put the results on the database, and here.
_________________________
Galaxy Progress
Rolling Halfpipe
Star 1- 30%
Star 2- 0%
SuperStarLight
Posted on 01-09-13, 02:50 am (rev. 3 by SuperStarLight on 01-09-13, 04:06 am)
Link
#4751
Giant Red Paratroopa
Star Mario blargblargblarg</i
Affected by 'Activity Syndrome' +
Posts: 577/1432
Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 8 hours
Last view: 7 hours
Well, make sure to test
-Cheep Cheeps
-Red and Green Koopa Shells Already analyzed in my new analysis video:
-Bloopers
-Clams
-Water Plants
-Gringills
-Underwater Boos
-Bubbles
-Water Surface Cheep Cheeps
-And if you have any Land to test on, try to test flopping Cheep Cheeps.
Also, about that underwater pipe, it's still importable. (Add Whatevertheunderwaterpipe'snameis.arc to ObjectData.)
_________________________
Dratari
Posted on 01-09-13, 02:39 pm
Link
#4796
Sledge Brother
Level Designer
One of Kuribo64's 20 Boyfriends and a Lazy Ass
Affected by 'Polari Syndrome'
Posts: 633/1831
Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 33 min.
Last view: 33 min.
What about Porcu-Puffers?
_________________________
"Y'know, in programming industry, pretty much everything is just a pile of hacks glued together..." -Mega-Mario
[11:59]Mega-Mario_: I'm the dictator king of Kuribo64, that's all"
[9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: fucking projectiles? I want to know how you'd do that
[9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: and personally I'd prefer a girl
Polari Industries- We are at Dirbaio Enterprises' Mercy
NWPlayer123
Posted on 01-09-13, 02:42 pm
Link
#4798
Giant Red Koopa
Classy Hobo
Affected by 'Mountain Dew Voltage Syndrome'
Posts: 530/1327
Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 40 min.
Last view: 2 min.
User is online
Those things just look ugly in this game...
/KuriboAfterDark/
Dratari
Posted on 01-09-13, 02:45 pm
Link
#4801
Sledge Brother
Level Designer
One of Kuribo64's 20 Boyfriends and a Lazy Ass
Affected by 'Polari Syndrome'
Posts: 636/1831
Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 33 min.
Last view: 33 min.
I agree, I didn't even realize that those things and the beast in NSMBW were the same thing until looking at MarioWiki 0.o
_________________________
"Y'know, in programming industry, pretty much everything is just a pile of hacks glued together..." -Mega-Mario
[11:59]Mega-Mario_: I'm the dictator king of Kuribo64, that's all"
[9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: fucking projectiles? I want to know how you'd do that
[9:02pm] Mega-Mario_: and personally I'd prefer a girl
Polari Industries- We are at Dirbaio Enterprises' Mercy
SuperStarLight
Posted on 01-09-13, 06:36 pm
Link
#4843
Giant Red Paratroopa
Star Mario blargblargblarg</i
Affected by 'Activity Syndrome' +
Posts: 590/1432
Since: 07-07-12
Last post: 8 hours
Last view: 7 hours
But you should test them.
_________________________
http://kuribo64.cjb.net/?page=thread&id=406#4750 thats where i got that from
ReplyDelete