Diablos: I got the Idea from the old red cartoon bulls Its not a perfect picture you can't see the black tips on his horns I'll have to retake some more soon!

Barioth: This was a request from my face book page a friend asked for a multi color using Red Black Purple Blue and Tiger Stripes. You can't really see the red but its on his fangs and his tail when you cut it off. I took about 8 pictures and this was the best but it still is blurry. If you have played Monster Hunter 3 and fought Barioth then you would know how hard it would be to take pictures of it!

Lagiacrus: I call it the Leopard Lagi! I was just playing around with the patterns and came up with this one. I also added what was supposed to be the warning black and yellow stripes on his back horns but when this monster uses his electricity its blue so they turned out black and blue. This is the most popular texture I have done to this day!

If you anyone who plays Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) has any suggestions or request for a texture hack of your favorite monster by all means leave a message I will try to have it up as soon as possible! Also I still am working out the kinks on the XML so you too can use my texture hacks with the Awesome Riivolution!
No comments:
Post a Comment