
early development shot
BEAST loads an XML containing offsets and various other information, loads a game save file, then loads the values for each offset and allows you to edit them. Cool, huh? It also allows to you make your own XML files using a friendly interface.
In lay terms, BEAST allows anyone to edit save files without having to wait for an editor to be released. I'm VERY excited to be bringing this to the public. It's my first ever program; I decided to skip learning how to make a calculator and actually do something AWESOME. Hit the jump for two more screenshots.
Note: I know you can't read an integer value of for just 1 byte, that part of the code just wasn't fixed yet! Also, I'll fix the large image below after sleep. It's 7am and I've been coding this for 4 days straight!


No comments:
Post a Comment