
I now have a job as a web developer, so finding time for MarioMods may be harder than it was while at Uni. As with everyone else who does this sort of stuff, there comes a time when you just move on, as life takes you in new and exciting directions. I'll post some new content when I can, but there are only a few games worth modding, the scene is pretty stale, and no big new games will be coming out since the announcement of the new Wii console.
However, the job's taught me a few things about design, so MarioMods has been re-designed.
Hm, the site design isn't too bad. I'm surprised you didn't make it Mario-based or something though, considering the name of the website.
ReplyDeleteIf I knew how to install the HB channel on my new Wii without sacrificing anything or doing any dangerous downgrading (I'd like to be able to access the Wii Shop...), I'd suggest that you try out Super Smash Bros Brawl textures if you want a change of pace.